Letter of Intent for the 2018/2019 School Year
Due 3/29/2018- Turn into your student's guidance counselor
College Credit Plus Presentations
1. Parent Presentation:
If you missed the presentation on Thursday, January 11th you can check out the slideshow below. You must then contact your student's counselor to set up a meeting. All meetings and Letters of Intent (1st step to participate in the program) are due on March 29th. College Credit Plus Presentation
2. Student Presentation:
Students were shown a College Credit Plus Video during a January advisory. Please click here
to view video.
College Credit Plus Deadlines
1. Parents and Students must attend the CCP information session held on January 11th at 7:15pm. (if unable to attend, parent and student must meet with counselor during school hours)
2. March 29th- Students must turn in a signed Letter of Intent
to their assigned counselor
3. Student must take the Accuplacer test (Urbana University will give this to students during school in April)
4. Student must apply to college of choice according to the college's deadline
5. Upon acceptance into a CCP program, student must sign up for classes according to college's deadline
Urbana University College Credit Plus
Any student interested in receiving Urbana University credit through our classes must complete their applications online.
What classes do they offer?
to view what WHHHS classes offer Urbana University credit and how much credit they can receive.
es my student apply? Click here
to go to the website to complete the Urbana/Franklin University application.
On College Campus College Credit Plus
Students can also choose to take classes on college campuses.
- Cincinnati State: Click here to download an application.
- Miami University- Hamilton: Click here to download an application.
- University of Cincinnati- Blue Ash: Click here. to download an application
- Sinclair Community College: Click here to download an application