Welcome to the
Harrison High School and
Harrison Junior School
Creative Arts Theatre
A quick-reference section where you can get caught up on all the latest news and announcements from the Directors... Right on the Home Page! Bookmark this page and check back frequently!
You can explore the other areas of our website by using the navigation bar to your right.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26:
1. Thespian Induction notifications were sent to members eligible for induction into the International Thespian Society today during 2nd bell. If you did not receive one and you feel you should have, please see Mr. Morris by tomorrow and he will check your point totals. This form and your payment is due to Mr. Morris this Friday.
2. Senior Medal notifications were sent to senior members eligible to purchase an International Thespian Society medal for Graduation today during 2nd bell. If you did not receive one and you feel you should have, please see Mr. Morris by tomorrow. This form and your payment is due to Mr. Morris this Friday.
3. The following students have earned Honor Thespian status this year: Brayden Helms, Natalie Hopkins, Michaela Pandorf, Rebekah Patterson, Maddy Thompson and Meredith Caldwell. If you are not listed and feel you should have, please see Mr. Morris by tomorrow and he will check your point totals.
4. The following student has earned National Honor Thespian status this year: Kelsi Moore. If you are not listed and feel you should have, please see Mr. Morris by tomorrow and he will check your point totals.
5. The following student has earned International Honor Thespian status this year: Carley Wesseler. If you are not listed and feel you should have, please see Mr. Morris by tomorrow and he will check your point totals.
6. The following students have been nominated for the following offices for next year:
President: Meredith Caldwell, Kelsi Moore, Michaela Pandorf and Rebekah Patterson.
Vice President: Meredith Caldwell, Natalie Hopkins, Michaela Pandorf and Rebekah Patterson.
Secretary: Gabby Benedict, Paige Helmes, Natalie Hopkins and Tatum Jackson.
Treasurer: Jasmine Radcliffe and Tommy Willis.
7.. The Survey Monkey for voting for next year's officers as well as this year's Student Choice Awards is now open. The deadline for voting is this Friday. Click the following link to vote: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/53KPJ6N
WEBSITE – There is now an easier way to get to the Drama website, without navigating through lots of menus. Just go to southwestschools.org/drama. Simple as that. Make sure you check the website often, as you are responsible for important information placed there by the Directors.
THINKING ABOUT THEATRE IN COLLEGE? The International Thespian Society and Acceptd are teaming up to provide you with the only online digital audition and recruitment network. Acceptd works with over 100 of the top performing arts universities in the nation, along with dozens of thespian festivals.
With Acceptd, you can:
· Build your online audition portfolio at no cost
· Find the right program for your strengths
· Be recruited by programs across the world
· Audition for dozens of schools, summer programs and thespian festivals
Click HERE for more information about this amazing opportunity for those wishing to pursue performing arts in higher education. Check out getacceptd.com for more information.
DRAMA BOOSTERS MEETING: The next Drama Boosters meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 9, at 7:00 PM in the Wildcat Room. Get involved with the Boosters and support our Drama program!
CALENDAR: Click HERE to check the Calendar page for meeting dates, due dates, and special event information.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: Click HERE to find out how YOU can get involved!
CONTACTS: To contact a Director, Booster Officer, or Club Officer via email, click HERE for the Organization page.
LOSE A HANDOUT? Find and print it in the "Form Forum"