Parent and Child Smart Phone Contracts
Smart phones can be a scary thing to hand to a high-school student! Suddenly he/she has the entire world at his/her fingertips (the good and the bad). Check out these Parent and Child Smart Phone Contracts to help provide safe, smart phone guidelines for your child. Each contract differs a bit, so you can choose your favorite contract or splice together bits and pieces to make your own!
Resources to help your child become a well-rounded student:
College-bound Students with Disabilities Opportunities
The Ohio State University is hosting a special opportunity for college-found students with disabilities called College Day 2016 on Thursday, April 7th, 2016 from 9:30 am-11:30 am. Throughout the even, speakers will cover a variety of topics:
- the transition from high school to college
- the difference between high school and college
- accommodations provided in college
- how to find the right college fit
- assistive technology
- options for alternative media formats.
- a panel of students registered with Disability Services. These students will speak about their experiences at the university level, after which they will also take questions from the audience,
Registration for College Day is required and limited seating is available, so please submit your registration form by Friday, March 18, 2016. Please click here for the form.